In general SnacQ will never share your information or email with anyone else.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example in comments, on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
The Site uses log files to help learn about when, from where and how often traffic flows to this site.
The information in the log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
The Site stores “convenience” cookies on your computer whenever you leave a comment. These cookies record the name, and email address that you enter when you submit a comment so that you will not have to re-type that information the next time you leave a comment.
Third-party advertisers may also place and read cookies on your browser and/or use web beacons to collect information. The Site has no access or control over these cookies. You should review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your web browser options.
Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Notify our site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on our site.
- Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
Alternatively, you can opt out of some third-party vendors’ uses of cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.
You can read all this in Google Adsense Program Policies.
Google Site Stats
To measure performance, Google uses small strings of text (known as cookies) that are placed on your computer when you click on ads. Cookies typically remain active on your computer for about 30 days. If you visit certain pages of the advertiser’s website during that period, Google and the advertiser will be able to tell that you saw the ad delivered by Google. You can read more about Google Site Stats here.
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise SnacQ across the internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the Site you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to see ads from SnacQ you can opt out in several ways:
How Do We Store Your Information?
Your information is stored on a list server that delivers our content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists to deliver e-mail to those who agree to receive our material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by us include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Users may choose to receive email updates by submitting an email address to the email subscription form. We use a secure opt-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
When leaving a comment, users must submit a name and email address. To combat spam, the commenting platform also records the IP address of anyone submitting a comment.
Again, none of this information will be shared with anyone.
Removing Your Data
If you would like to be removed from the email newsletter, you can click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of my emails or you can simply use the contact form here to ask us to remove you.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as a service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit the use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of my Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identify any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR has taken effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens. SnacQ markets its site, content, products and/or services online but we do not only specifically target marketing to the EU. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of the Site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, SnacQ will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please get in touch with using our contact form here.
“Snacq.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com.”
We are an affiliate with Amazon and a publisher in the Google Adsense program so you may see some of the advertisements on the site and some of the links in our articles or on the blog posts and site pages and all of the links in the boutique are affiliate links which means that we will collect a small percentage of the sale as commission.
The reason that these are in place is because the small commissions add up and help support the costs to run the site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by contact form or by mail using the details provided below:
SnacQ, 112 Impasse des Cigalons, Cabriès, 13480, France